The SFMNP, in collaboration with our transportation department, provides seniors transportation and vouchers to farmer’s markets across the island in an effort to increase community access to fresh, local food.
- At least 60 years of age
- Resident of Hawai’i County
- Meet total household income requirement
- 1 person: $26,603 or less
- 2 people: $36,001 or less
- 3 or more: Add $9,398 per additional household member
How to Apply
Complete either an online or paper application and submit before Oct. 31, 2021. Applications are reviewed in the order they are received. Please note there is a high need for this program and space is limited, so we recommend applying as soon as possible.
Click here to be directed to our online application.
Download our paper application here. Print, complete, and mail to:
Hawai’i County Economic Opportunity Council
47 Rainbow Drive
Hilo, HI 96720